Homeowner Services Manager
Muncie Habitat for Humanity is seeking a detailed, efficient, energetic, and personable individual for the position of Homeowner Services Manager. The Homeowner Services Manager will oversee selection and support of homeowners in Habitat for Humanity’s homeownership and repair programs. The Homeowner Services Manager will oversee and monitor key aspects of the homeownership program, including homeowner selection, support, education, mortgage origination and servicing, and delinquency management in addition to overseeing compliance with federal lending laws and regulation related to mortgage lending. The Homeowner Services Manager will ensure successful transition to homeownership for Habitat for Humanity homebuyers. The Homeowner Services Manager will also oversee selection and support of homeowners in repair programs-A Brush with Kindness, Critical Home Repair, and Holistic Rehab. All programs require community outreach.
EDUCATION Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE Three to five years’ experience working in not-for-profit or human services agency or organization, preferably coordinating services and working with volunteers and community partners; experience in housing industry/mortgage lending.
REQUIREMENTS Must be willing to become certified as Mortgage Loan Originator. Valid driver’s license and ability to meet company’s insurance requirements; mobility required as occasional driving to visit construction job sites will be necessary. Evenings, weekend work required for homeowner classes, orientations, and events. Must be able to pass background, motor vehicle, and credit reviews.
- Strong ability to work both autonomously and with a team.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently; self-starter and self-motivator; proactive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Strong collaboration skills in working with a variety of groups and constituencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural skills to effectively work with a broad range of people.
- Highly skilled in public speaking and facilitation of small and large groups.
- Ability to conduct meetings, give public presentations at community events and programs for homeowners.
BENEFITS Paid holiday and vacation/personal time.
Come and be part of a great organization, which is helping to make a change in Muncie, IN.
APPLY: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org MAIL: PO Box 1119, Muncie, IN 47308 FAX: 765-289-0592
***Position is Full-Time (Work days/hours vary)
The above job description and statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the incumbent in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with this position. Management of Greater Muncie, Indiana Habitat for Humanity reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.
Greater Muncie, Indiana Habitat for Humanity is an Equal Opportunity Employer