Resource Development Director
Muncie Habitat for Humanity is seeking a detailed, efficient, energetic, and personable individual for the position of Resource Development Director. The Resource Development Director will plan, lead, and coordinate all aspects of fund development for Muncie Habitat for Humanity. The Resource Development Director will also provide leadership and direction for all fundraising initiatives including major gifts (financial and gift in kind), planned giving, grant writing, special events, donor mailings, and sponsorships.
EDUCATION Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, public relations, or related field.
EXPERIENCE Three to five years’ experience working in not-for-profit development including fundraising, grant writing, and donor relations. Prefer financial experience overseeing awards and grants.
REQUIREMENTS Must desire to be a part of something greater than themselves, and can articulate personal fit with the mission of Habitat for Humanity. Must hold advanced knowledge of fund development theories, principles, and procedures.
- Comfortable with meeting new people and building relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to self-manage and supervise the work of others.
- Strong commitment to work collaboratively with Habitat for Humanity staff members, board of directors, and community leaders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including speech writing and public speaking.
- Strong financial acumen with proficiency in spreadsheet applications.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
BENEFITS Paid holiday and vacation/personal time.
Come and be part of a great organization, which is helping to make a change in Muncie, IN.
APPLY: EMAIL: email@example.com MAIL: PO Box 1119, Muncie, IN 47308 FAX: 765-289-0592
***Position is Full-Time (Work days/hours vary)
The above job description and statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the incumbent in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with this position. Management of Greater Muncie, Indiana Habitat for Humanity reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.
Greater Muncie, Indiana Habitat for Humanity is an Equal Opportunity Employer