The Muncie Habitat for Humanity ReStore is seeking an organized, efficient, energetic, and personable individual for the position of Sales Floor & Stocking Associate. The ReStore is a unique retail environment that sells new and used donated materials to the public. This is an opportunity for a retail professional who wants to apply her/his skills to help support a successful non-profit organization.
The ReStore Sales Floor & Stocking Associate is directly responsible for:
- Interacting positively with donors and customers.
- Providing superior customer service to donors and customers.
- Working with, supervising, and managing volunteers on projects throughout the ReStore while creating a fun environment for them to enjoy.
- Stocking, cleaning, pricing and shelving merchandise.
- Setting displays as directed.
- Following and implementing daily direction and tasks to be completed.
- Assisting the Support Manager with keeping the backroom clean and safe for donors, employees and volunteers.
- Assisting with cash register operation as needed.
- Following all ReStore policies and procedures.
- Reports to the ReStore Director.
- Minimum of three years of retail experience.
- Supervision of employees or volunteers preferred.
- Someone looking to make a difference in people lives, helping them to gain future job experience.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Able to operate a cash register and process credit card transactions with proficiency.
- Able to work with volunteers with a wide range of skills and abilities.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, perform heavy manual tasks, work standing or walking for long periods of time, and be capable of performing outside duties under all weather conditions.
- Paid holiday time.
- Paid vacation/personal time.
Come be a part of a great organization which is helping to make a positive change in Muncie, IN.
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- MAIL: PO Box 1119. Muncie, IN 47308
- FAX: 765-289-0592
***Position is 25 Hours/Week. – Work Days vary Tuesday – Saturday. SATURDAY REQUIRED.