Group Volunteer Opportunities
Groups of volunteers are the cornerstone of Habitat! Whether you are a business, local church or just a group of friends, we love groups!
Things to Know
- Our ideal team size is 10-12 people.
- We work on Friday and Saturdays 9-3 pm.
- We provide lunch or dinner for your team, unless your group would like to make that a part of their contribution as well.
- We ask that all our participants be 16 years old or above. Minors under the age of 18 will be required to fill out a Minor Release form signed by their parents and will be restricted from using ladders and saws while onsite.
- We ask that you wear work clothes and closed-toe shoes. Safety is very important to us and we want to make sure everyone on your team goes home just tired from a good day of work.
- Water and all tools are always provided onsite.
- Each day can look very different from the one before so we ask that you stay flexible and come with a heart to serve.
- We love volunteers at our ReStore too, but it is an environment better suited for individuals or small groups.
How do I get started?
If you are interested in a group volunteer opportunity with Muncie Habitat for Humanity, click the Volunteer button above and a volunteer coordinator will be in contact with you soon. If you have any additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.