Title: Resource Development Specialist
Reports to: Resource Development Director
Purpose: This position is responsible for working with the CEO, the Resource Development Director, the ReStore Manager, and volunteer committees to cultivate and steward donor relationships, increase private and public funding through donor management, gift processing, grant writing, and special event fundraising.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all gifts are properly documented with accuracy in donor database.
- Ensure that donors receive appropriate recognition and thank you’s in a timely manner.
- Ensure overall accuracy and maintenance of donor database.
- Provide accurate development reports to management and board.
- Provide organization and administration on all grant proposals.
- Identify grant funding opportunities and tracking system.
- Work with Resource Development Director to implement all facets of the development plan.
- Provide assistance to Resource Development Director, help create appropriate marketing materials on planning and execution of special events.
- Provide support for donor mailings/communications (including email/online).
- High school diploma required – Bachelors degree preferred.
- Strong written communication and organizational skills – detail oriented.
- 2+ years grant writing and/or fundraising experience.
- High level computer skills – experience with MS Office products, database administration and website administration preferred.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or fundraising database a plus.
- Experience with resource development or non-profit organizations a plus.
- Desire to support the mission of Greater Muncie, IN Habitat for Humanity.
- Flexibility to work independently and as part of a team.
- Paid holiday time.
- Paid vacation/personal time.
- Health Insurance
- and more!
MAIL: PO Box 1119. Muncie, IN 47308