The 2022 Summer Newsletter is here! read more →
The Summer Newsletter is here! read more →
The Greater Muncie Habitat for Humanity is actively seeking qualified partner families who are interested in working with Habitat for Humanity to purchase a home. Qualified homebuyers help build their houses by putting in sweat equity hours, and then, purchase their house with a no-profit, no-interest mortgage. You may qualify if your current housing is inadequate or too expensive, or if you are unable to.. read more →
“Revitalization work in Muncie’s South Central and Thomas Park/Avondale neighborhoods continued despite, and in some circumstances, fueled by the uncertainty of the Covid-19 pandemic, thanks to a generous grant from General Motors”, according to Jena Ashby, Muncie Habitat Director of Impact & Programs. The $25,000 grant received from General Motors in the fall of 2019, was used to help resident–driven and partner–organization projects that supported neighborhood needs. “General Motors funding proved.. read more →
- 30 Sep 2022The 2022 Summer Newsletter is Here!
- 28 Oct 2020Lowes Employees Give Back
- 16 Sep 2020The Summer Newsletter is Here!
- 25 Aug 2020Greater Muncie Habitat for Humanity Seeking Partner Families
- 27 Jul 2020Homes and Health
- 16 Jun 2020Welcoming Back our Volunteers
- 01 May 2020Muncie Habitat Releases 2019 Annual Report
- 01 May 2020Covid-19 Construction Update
- 01 May 20208twelve Coalition Puts God’s Love into Action
- 25 Jul 2016Lowe’s Partners with Habitat